- March 8th from 1:30PM-5:30PM,
- March 14th from 9AM-1PM.
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on Volunteer Spot: CPR and First Aid Registration
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on Volunteer Spot)
As a reminder to all manager and coaches it is required at least one of your staff be certified in CPR/First Aid. It is recommended that at least two of your staff are certified in CPR/First Aid Training.
There are a lot of things going on that we need your help with before Opening Day.
- Field Clean Up Day - March 7th we need helping hands to come with rakes, gloves and other gardening supplies. We will be at Garfield, Madison, Legion and North Middle. We will begin getting our fields ready at 9am. We will have a special treat for our volunteers to enjoy as we finish up. This is a great opportunity to come out and give a little of your time to make our fields game ready. We will also be getting our concessions stands cleaned up and ready for business.
- VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED for positions that are still open. The Executive Board consists of 11 people and they cannot be the only ones, besides the Managers and Coaches giving their time to make sure the kids are getting a great experience in Little League. These are just some of the positions still open:
Concession Stand Coordinator; you will need to shop for the concessions, schedule the helpers for when games are happening and complete the deposits. This sounds like a hard job, but it is something that can be done as a "team" of people. If you have a friend that wants to work with you, please let us know and we can have an experienced person get in touch with you to get you started.
Opening Day Committee: These are the people that will get the planning and preparations done for March 21st. We have an MC already lined up but we need to get the field ready and chalked up and ensure we will have enough adults for each station while the kids do the hitting, pitching and running games. 4 are needed for Pitching, 4 for Running and 8 for Hitting. Again, this is something you can do with a friend. Don’t be shy to say you can help. Please contact Sean Talt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uniform Coordinator: We will be needing to get our All Star Uniforms and other Fan Gear later in the year and it would be more than helpful to have someone take this task on other than an Executive Board Member. Getting bids from uniform suppliers and presenting your findings to the board for approval and then ordering the uniforms and hats. Again, we have helpers to assist you through this.
Fund Raising Coordinator: This is just what it sounds like. We need someone to be the main contact person for the fund raising that will be going on throughout the year. We have several fund raisers already planned so the majority of this is already up and going. We just need a “front person” to report back to the board and make sure the fundraisers are happening at a reasonable time and running smoothly.
Concession Stand Volunteers: We would love to have a list of names of people that are available to work in the concession stands. This list will be vital to the Concession Stand Coordinator. Each team will be given a week they will need to have volunteers to work the concessions but to have a list of those available to fill in when the week has open spots, will be a great tool. A food handlers license is needed if you are going to be working the grill or putting burgers and hotdogs together.
Please help us out, this is a lot of work for just 11 people to tackle and we are always looking for talented volunteers to help the league run smoothly. For more information come to the meeting on Wednesday, March 4th at 7pm at the Madison Clubhouse 6515 Morgan Rd or contact Michelle Brown at email@example.com and Sean Talt at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be having a table set up during Opening Day (March 21) for age verification. If you are new Everett Little League (excluding if you were in NELL or SELL last year) or new to the area you we need to verify your players date of birth and address.
Acceptable forms can be found on the following link:
For more information on Opening Day please refer to the Web-site or your players coach (once contacted)